26 Jul 2015

CKL now undertakes Coastal Planning services.

Development or construction in or near the coastal environment can require a Resource Consent.

CKL can assist with this, and offer professional advice in relation to larger scale projects such as marina projects, plan changes, or policy statements by local, regional, and central government.

Please contact Andrew Wood on (07) 849 9921 for further information.